I’ve just reviewed Tabitha Suzama’s new novel, Hurt, here and Random House were kind enough to organise a top ten post by Tabitha of her top ten books of all time. I’ve naughtily held on to this until my review went live but now am sharing the post.
Tabitha Suzama’s Top Ten Books of All Time
1. An Unquiet Mind – Kay Redfield Jamison
2. More, Now, Again – Elizabeth Wurtzel
3. The Pursuit of Happiness – Douglas Kennedy
4. Prozac Nation – Elizabeth Wurtzel
5. The Hours – Michael Cunningham
6. We Need to talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
7. Madness: A Bipolar Life – Marya Hornbacher
8. The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox – Maggie O’Farrell
9. The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
10. An Equal Music – Vikram Seth
So many great choices here. I loved We Need To Talk About Kevin and there are definitely a few books on this list I’ll have to check out. Thank you Tabitha for sharing your top ten with us.